CONTACTS： Sophie Xu
ADD：Qingyang village, Pingdu town,Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China
The pp placemat manufacturer explained the reason why the su
1. The problem of raw materials. The whiteness of recycled plastic particles from some factories seems to be very good, but the quality is not as good as some of the poor colors, mainly due to the addition of a large amount of bleaching agent.
3. The impact of the cutter head of the pelletizer, some pelletizers do not cut quickly, resulting in uneven surface.
4. Cooling rate: The plastic particles must be cooled quickly after they are formed, otherwise they are extremely easy to deform. Therefore, it must be cooled immediately in a relatively short time.
- PREV：How to choose the raw materials for plastic placemats?
- NEXT：How should straw placemats be stored?
2021-08-02How should straw placemats be stored?